For more info on these roles visit https://secondstep.current-vacancies.com/v?id=SECONDSTEP&t=careers
Second Step is a leading mental health charity in the South West offering housing, support and hope to thousands of people with mental health and other problems. Our goal is to inspire hope and deliver change for everybody and every community we work with.
Bristol Changing Futures – join the team and help us improve the lives of our city’s most vulnerable citizens
We are recruiting to a range of exciting new posts, seeking a diverse team to join us and make a lasting difference.
All posts are Fixed Term Contracts until March 2024 and all posts are open to secondment opportunities.
Personalised Support Development Lead (My Team Around Me)
Salary: £34,306 - £38,594 per annum pro rata
This post will create and shape the development and implementation of My Team Around Me – a new model which aims to radically transform the way services interact with people experiencing multiple disadvantage.
• Knowledge of the care and support needs of people experiencing multiple disadvantage, and the sector landscape
• Experience of working effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Strong organisational skills
Operational Team Administrator
Salary £20,388 - £22,253
This post will provide a high quality comprehensive administrative, secretarial and project support to the Changing Futures Delivery Team and Senior Managers. Working pro-actively to support activities of the Changing Futures delivery team including taking the initiative with identified projects.
• Excellent administrative, secretarial and organisational skills including minute taking
• Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised where necessary, meeting deadlines and take responsible action
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing to people at all levels
• Experience of drafting, editing and production of reports and presentations
System Change Lead
Salary £42,643 - £46,597
This crucial role will lead Bristol’s Changing Futures (CF) system change activity. We are looking for a person who will champion our vision for lasting cultural and system change. This will include the development of a Bristol Learning Hub, as the central engine to drive, disseminate and embed innovation and learning.
• Leadership skills and the ability to build relationships, influence and network with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders, locally and nationally
• An understanding of the role of system change in improving the experiences and outcomes of people experiencing multiple disadvantage
• The ability to lead cultural or system change and to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
Trauma Informed Lead
Salary £39,279 - £42,853
This role will lead and inspire the development and embedding of a trauma informed approach into our work with clients and partner agencies’ ways of working.
• Excellent up-to-date understanding of trauma informed approaches, including societal trauma and impact on people with multiple disadvantage
• Knowledge of the issues affecting people experiencing multiple disadvantage
• Knowledge of the care and support needs of people with multiple disadvantage and the sector landscape
• Proven experience of co-production with people with lived experience
• Proven experience of building relationships and working effectively in multi-agency settings
• Use of case management systems/client record systems
Data and Evaluation Officer
Salary £29,281 - £31,996
A fantastic opportunity to contribute to the programme learning and impact, this post will be responsible for monitoring, data analysis and supporting the evaluation of Bristol’s Changing Futures programme.
• Experience of managing and analysing large data sets
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Relationship-building and team working skills
What’s Changing Futures all about?
Second Step is the lead agency in a partnership of organisations, chosen by Bristol City Council to deliver the DLUHC Changing Futures programme, one of 15 areas nationally.
This ambitious new programme will support people facing multiple disadvantage, including discrimination, homelessness, domestic abuse, mental health, drug and alcohol and interactions with the criminal justice system.
The programme’s aims are:
• To improve the way that local systems and services work for people experiencing multiple disadvantage who are traditionally not well served by services
• To use the learning from this to influence future government programmes and policy
Promoting equality and diversity, and co-production with people with lived experience are central to the programme.
Closing date and Interview Details for the above posts:
please refer to the above links or click here for full details
Second Step Careers (https://secondstep.current-vacancies.com/v?id=SECONDSTEP&t=careers)
The following posts will be advertised over the coming weeks – please check our website for details:
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Lead
System Change Enabler
Learning Development Officer
For more information and to apply please see our website www.second-step.co.uk or for an informal chat about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Step is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community and from people who have personal experience of using mental health services.