Please note that several of our courses are FREE to people on benefits, and many discounts are available. The courses listed on these pages happen every week. We also have a wide range of one off/short courses, trainings and events. Please check our online calendar, Facebook and noticeboards for more information, updates and course times! For more information on how to contact St Pauls Learning Centre, please click here.
We host many day long courses and events. Past activities have included
· Family Life and Social Services with Bristol City Council
· Tracing your Caribbean Roots with Adrian Stone
· Advice for Asylum Seekers on Housing, Education and Employment with Ashley Housing
· Hidden Impairments Access Group with Bristol Disability Equality Forum
· Recovery Arts Festival
· Over 50’s Cinema Club
· Bristol Ageing Better Arts and Crafts
…and many, many more. Ask at reception for
Repair Café the Repair Café runs on the 3rd Saturday of every month, in the café. From 10:30 – 13:00 come along and fix up your old items!